General Learner Outcomes (GLOs)
GLO #1 - Self-Directed Learner
- I can complete the assigned work.
- I can tell what I need to improve on and follow through.
GLO #2 - Community Contributor
- I can work with others.
- I can show respect to others.
- I can follow school rules.
GLO #3 - Complex Thinker
- I can use what I know to learn new things.
- I can make decisions that show respect for others.
- I can think of new/different ways to solve problems.
GLO #4 - Quality Producer
- I can set criteria for quality work.
- I can recognize quality work.
- I can stay on task to do quality work.
GLO #5 - Effective Communicator
- I can listen attentively.
- I can speak or write to express ideas.
- I can understand what I read.