Welcome to 5th Grade!
Upcoming important dates:
- 8/8 ~ 8/9 - Fall Picture Taking
- 8/16 - Holiday Statehood Day
- 8/20 - IRA/Articulation
- 8/24 - Welcome Back Assembly
- 9/2 - Labor Day
- 9/3 - PTA Meeting @ 5:00
- 9/5 - Full Day IRA/Articulation
- 9/18 - School wide Wellness Day
- 9/20 - No Students - Teacher Work Day
- 9/17 - Full Day IRA/Articulation
- 9/25 - Frank DeLima Assembly
Hello and Welcome!
This year our 5th Grade Teachers are, Mr. Meyer F10A, Mr. Lee F10B, Mrs. Quijano F10C and Mrs. Yoshimoto F10D
This is going to be a great 2019 - 2020 school year! An exciting thing that is happening for our 5th graders this is...
We are going to camp! Camp Erdman to be exact!
We won't be able to go on our own and we have a lot of information to get to the families of our 5th graders. Please check the website or your child's planner for more details for an Only 5th grade level Camp Erdman meeting. We will discuss fundraising options as well as answer any questions you have about attending camp.
5th Grade IRA Schedule
Dates in bold indicate an all day IRA schedule.
Students should wear their athletic shoes, bring their recorders and water bottle.
** Dates may be subject to change.