Welcome to Grade 3!
Aloha and welcome!
We would like to wish you a warm welcome for this 2020-2021 school year.
This year, our teachers are:
- Mrs. Emerson (E4-A)
- Mrs. Elizares (E4-B)
- Ms. Davalos (E4-C)
- Ms. Corpuz (P-3)
This school year is going to look a little different, but we will learn and grow together! The first four weeks will be conducted solely through distance learning. Your child’s teacher will be in contact with you regarding the distance learning schedule.
Opening of the Year Parent/Student Forms Curbside pick up:
Thursday, August 13, 2020 from 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Opening of the Year Parent/Student Forms will be available for curbside pick up on Thursday, August 13, 2020 from 3:00 - 5:00 pm in the school parking lot.
- Return the completed forms as soon as possible:
- Curbside drop off on Friday 8/14 or Monday 8/17 from 3:00 - 6:00 pm
- Please read our updated SLES Return to Learn Handbook for important health and safety information.
- If you haven't already done so, complete the Technology Request/Access and Return to learn Acknowledgement form to help us ensure connectivity and access for our students.
Grade 3 Supply Curbside Pick Up
Saturday, August 22, 2020 from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- On Saturday, August 22, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m., Grade 3 will have a Supply Pickup Day for your child's workbooks in the school parking lot. We will be using these workbooks throughout the school year. Please keep workbooks in a designated study area. Due to limited supply, lost or damaged books may not be replaced. A replacement charge may apply.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your teacher through email or Seesaw.
Please fill out the form linked at the end so we know you watched it.