BOOK CHARACTER PARADE
WHO: Anyone who wants to participate! This is a voluntary activity!
WHAT: Dress up as a book character
WHERE: SLES Mall
WHEN: Monday, October 30th @ 9:40-10:00 Recess
WHY: To kick off National Young Readers Week
HOW: Be creative with your costume, but follow the criteria below
Criteria for the Book Character Costume
- Must be a character from a book
- Follow SLES dress codes (located in SLES Student Handbook)
- No scary costumes
- Students should wear their school uniform and change into their costumes at school.
- Props allowed to properly portray book character. Absolutely no weapons!
- Students may carry the book where they got the character from.