Please remember to donate HI5 aluminum cans and plastic bottles only. All proceeds will go to the Student Council for appreciation activities for students and staff. Our goal this year is 100 large bags!
1) Rinse out your cans and bottles.
2) All bottles should have caps removed and labels still on.
3) Separate the plastic from the aluminum in different bags.
4) Write the student's name, grade, room number, and total number of items in each bag.
IRA Classes (Music, PE, Library, Computer) begin this week! Please see the upcoming events to check when your grade has IRA. Remember to bring your water bottles (labeled with your name), wear your name tag, and shoes for P.E.
FORMS TO SIGN:
1) Technology forms were sent home the first week of school. Please make sure forms were signed and returned. You CAN'T use the computer until your forms are turned in!
2) P.E. forms will be sent home on your IRA day, please sign and return to your homeroom teacher.
Teacher Appreciation Week is actually from May 2-6 but we'll be celebrating and honoring our teachers on 4/27/16. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to our students!
Thank you to our Office Staff: Mr. Abe, Mrs. Casinas, Mrs. Gladys Chun, Mrs. Lehua Simeon, Mrs. Lina Galiza, Mrs. Madeline Maddagan, Mrs. Sydney Suzuki, Ms. Jodi Fujimoto, and Ms. Tricia Balanay. We all appreciate your hard work and everything you do to help support our school! (Sorry not all names were listed yesterday!)