General Learner Outcomes (GLOs)
GLO #1 - Self-Directed Learner
- I can set a learning goal and find things to help me reach that goal.
- I can complete my homework and classwork on time.
- I can see the learning goal and reflect on my strengths and needs.
GLO #2 - Community Contributor
- I can make good decisions to solve problems.
- I can show respect towards other people's differences.
- I can work well with others and encourage them.
- I can participate in class discussions.
GLO #3 - Complex Thinker
- I can try different ways to solve problems.
- I can think before I act.
- I can make positive choices.
- I can reflect on myself to improve my actions at school.
GLO #4 - Quality Producer
- I can use criteria to produce quality work.
GLO #5 - Effective Communicator
- I can actively listen and understand the ideas and opinions of others.
- I can speak effectively and clearly with the appropriate voice level.
- I can write effectively and clearly so others can understand me.
- I can use the information around me to help my learning.
GLO #6 - Effective and Ethical User or Technology
- Please see the computer teacher (Mrs. Contee) for information regarding this GLO.