Mini Mac - Video Club
Click "Videos" in the side bar to see our projects!
Would you like to join MINI-MAC?
Mini Mac is open to 5th and 6th Grade students ONLY
Student applications for 2018-2019 School Year will open in August
WHAT is it? What will we be learning?
Work with the Moanalua High School students to participate in:
- Camera usage, setup and operation.
- Video Taping
- Storyboarding and planning (pre-production)
- Basic Video Editing program (Adobe Premiere)
Students in the Mini-Mac program should be able to:
- be responsible with their school work as that takes priority over mini-mac projects
- work with other elementary students and also with the high school students volunteering their time to teach us new skills
- have a positive attitude and be respectful to others AND with the technology equipment used
WHEN is it?
Students must be able to attend the Monday MiniMac sessions on the following dates from 2:15-3:15 pm in the Computer Lab unless otherwise noted.
Sept. 10, 17*, 24
Oct. 15, 22*, 29 (Parent Teacher Conference hrs 1:15-3:15)
Nov. 5, 19*, 26
December 10 (2:15 - 4:15pm) , 11 Tues (2:15 - 4:15pm)
January 22* Tues
January 28-February 8 (except Wednesdays) for open work sessions
February 12* Tues, 25
April 8* - Celebration Session
**are the days when the Moanalua High School students join us for our sessions.